The BMM Weston 1050 is a completely new Flatwork Ironer available in one or two rolls and standard widths of 2.5, 3.0, 3.3, 3.6 and 4.0 metres, designed to produce quality finishing at high production rates whilst minimising operating costs.
It is the result of a complete reappraisal of the fundamental principles of Flatwork Ironer design and construction that has resulted in employment of the latest technology in its operation and manufacture.
This development enables BMM Weston to advance their already high reputation for the manufacture of flatwork Ironers that are reliable, economic to run, give high production and comply with European Health and Safety regulations.
BMM Weston 1050 Flatwork Ironers feature
- Optimised bed design that ensures efficient operation over a wide range of conditions.
- Pneumatic raising and automatic aligning of beds and rolls
- Integrated design of rolls and beds to ensure uniform heat transfer, thus optimising clothing life
- Chest contours that eliminate gap pieces
- Minimum energy needs for drive system
- Simple, electronic, variable speed motor and drive system providing quiet, efficient, slip-free transition
- Analogue information system
- Inclined, ergonomically designed feed table for dafe, efficient hand or mechanical feeding.
- Centralised moisture extraction system.
- Thermally insulated.
- Removable side covers for external servicing.
Optional extras include
- Feed through assembly.
- Hoods and walkways.
- Handrails and interconnected ladder.
- Take-off table assembly.
- High temperature clothing.
- Feeder/Folder, plugs and sockets.
- Special wiring to stop ironer from folder.
|No. of rolls||1||2|
|Length - A||2240 mm||3540 mm|
|Width - B||4160 mm||4160 mm|
|Height - C||1890 mm||1890 mm|
|No. of rolls||1||2|
|Working width||3000 mm||3000 mm|
|Roll diameter||1050 mm||1050 mm|
|Speed range*||0-25 m/min||0-35 m/min|
|Air Pressure||5.5 - 7 Bar||5.5 - 7 Bar|
|Air consumption (free air lift cycle)||24 litres||48 litres|
|Electrical supply (standard)||400 volts/3ph + N/50 Hz|
|Electrical consumption||12.5 kW||24.5 kW|
|Suction outlet (OD)||200 mm||200 mm x 2|
|Gas burner output||180 kW||180 kW x 2|
|Heater exhaust outlet Dia||150 mm||150 mm x 2|
|Gas supply||20 mm||20 mm x 2|
|Air inlet NB||10 mm||10 mm|
|Export Case Dimensions|
|1 Roll||1 case||4300x2300x2100 mm|
|2 Roll||1 case||4300x1800x2100 mm|
|1 case||4300x1750x2100 mm|
|* Maximum operating speed dependent on work type and moisture retention rate|