The BMM Weston Gas-heated 600 ironer is a reliable, quiet, energy saving machine available in widths varying from 2.5 to 3.3 meters. It has been designed for optimum thermal performance to produce a quality finish at high production rates.
- Easy installation
- Occupies minimum floor space
- Easy to operate - miimum operator training
- Economic to run
- Gives high quality 'deep chest' ironing
- Fast efficient service and spare parts backup
The BMM Weston 600 Flatwork Ironer features:
- Optimised bed design that ensures efficient operation over a wide range of conditions.
- Pneumatic raising and automatic aligning of beds and rolls
- Integrated design of rolls and beds to ensure uniform heat transfer, thus optimising clothing life
- Chest contours that eliminate gap pieces
- Minimum energy needs for drive system
- Simple, electronic, variable speed motor and drive system providing quiet, efficient, slip-free transition
- Analogue information system
- Inclined, ergonomically designed feed table for dafe, efficient hand or mechanical feeding.
- Centralised moisture extraction system.
- Thermally insulated.
- Removable side covers for external servicing.
|No. of rolls||1||2|
|Length - A||1685 mm||2485 mm|
|Width - B||4125 mm||4045 mm|
|Height - C||1400 mm||1400 mm|
|Working width||3000 mm||3000 mm|
|Roll diameter||600 mm||600 mm|
|Speed range*||0-10 m/min||0-15 m/min|
|Air Pressure||5.5-7 Bar||5.5-7 Bar|
|Air Consumption (free air per lift cycle)||16 litres||32 litres|
|Electrical Supply (standard)||380-415 Volts / 3ph + N / 50Hz|
|Electrical consumption||6 kW||TBA|
|Burner output||180 kW||180 kW x 2|
|Nett Weight||2100 kgs||3900 kgs|
|* Maximum operating speed dependent on work type and moisture retention rate|