The BMM Weston Mini Tunnel Finisher is a ruggedly constructed, simple to operate, compact, hot air/steam finishing tunnel that is ideal for:
- Drying and finishing synthetics and synthetic/cotton garments for hospitals, small commercial and on premise laundries.
- Conditioning dry-cleaned garments prior to pressing or ironing
- Reconditioning new garments supplied to clothing companies prior to distribution
The Mini Tunnel offers:-
- High quality conditioning and finishing.
- High performance for small floor area.
- Economic use of energy.
- Flexible, simple operation.
- Easy installation.
- Simple to service and maintain.
- Long commercial life.
High quality conditioning and finishing is ensured by combining a variable steam spray with air circulation.
High performance from a small floor area. For only 3.2 square meters of floor space (including loading and exit/garment storage rails) outputs of up to 75 garments per hour can be achieved, depending on steampressure and work classification, when finishing garments with moisture content of 30% - 35%.
Economic use of energy is achieved by a combination of:
- The re-circulation of up to 85% of the conditioned air.
- Balanced air circulation that minimises heat loass through the entrance/exit.
- All-round high quality insulation
- Autmatic shutdown during breaks or interruptions in work flow (optional extra).
|A||2376 mm||93.5 in|
|B||1975 mm||78 in|
|C||1188 mm||47 in|
|D||1118 mm||44 in|
|E||2722 mm||107 in|
|Output||50 - 75|
|Garments per hour at 30%/40% moisture retention|
|(dependent on steam pressure and garment type)|
|Steam Inlet||25 mm||1 BSP|
|Steam Supply||10 Bar||150 PSI|
|Steam Consumption||80 kg/hr||180 Lbs/hr|
|Condensate Outlet||15 mm||1/2 BSP|
|Electrical Supply||380/440V 3-Phase + neutral + earth 50Hz|
|Electrical loading||415V 3ph - 6.75 amps|
|Conveyor||Stainless steel screw type. Wire formed.|
|Nominal 57rpm with variabel pitch, scroll timed|
|interval between each revolution. Timed interval|
|controlled to vary garment throughput per hour.|
|Hangers||Most standard types - heavy gauge 10(swg)|
|recommended for re-use|
All the necessary steam traps are supplied ready for conneciton to steam and condensate lines. Simple services and maintenance procedures are easily carried out and all operational parts are loacted behind accessible panels and the lint filter is readily available at the side of the machine
Long commercial life can be expected from BMM Westion Mini-tunnels because of their rigid construction with all internal parts being manufactured from stainless steel. Optional extras include and hour run meter, automatic stop/start system and a temperature guage.