BMM Weston 600 Flatwork Ironers offer a wide choice of reliable, quiet, energy saving machines. Available in widths varying from 2.5 to 3.3 meters.
Designed for optimum thermal performance to produce a quality finish at high production rates.
- Easy installation.
- Occupies minimum floor space.
- Easy to operate - minimum operator training.
- Economic to run.
- Gives high quality 'deep chest' ironing.
- Fast efficient service and spare parts backup.
BMM Weston 600 Flatwork Ironers feature:
- Pneumatic lifting beds with adjustable ironing pressure.
- Electronic variable speed drive system.
- Stress relieved beds machined and polished to give a consistent, accurate bed profile and finish.
- Highly efficient exhaust system.
- Insulated beds that minimise heat loss.
- Efficient steam traps and fittings.
- Machined rolls ensure consistent bed contact.
- Spring padded, suitably clothed rolls.
- Easy taping. Rolls can be stopped and 'soft' started with beds in the ironing position.
- Proven tape tensioning system to minimise tape breakage.
- Highly visible gauges and read-outs.
- Modular design that allows additional rolls to be added at a later date.
- Suction regulation for balanced extraction.
|No. of rolls||1||2|
|Length||1575 mm||2425 mm|
|Width||4235 mm||4235 mm|
|Height||1725 mm||1725 mm|
|Weight||2100 kg||3900 kg|
|Working width||3000 mm||3000 mm|
|Roll diameter||600 mm||600 mm|
|Speed range*||0.5-10 m/min||0.5-18 m/min|
|Evaporative capacity - av||85 Kg/hr||170 Kg/hr|
|Steam pressure||6-10 Bar||6-10 Bar|
|Steam consumption||135 Kg/hr||270 Kg/hr|
|Air pressure||5.5-7 Bar||5.5-7 Bar|
|Air consumption (free air lift cycle)||16 Litres||32 Litres|
|Electrical supply (standard)||380-415 Volts / 3ph + N / 50Hz|
|Drive motor||1.1 kW||2.2 kW|
|Suction fan||0.75 kW||0.75 kW|
|Electrical consumption||2.1 kW||3.2 kW|
|Suction outlet||150 mm||150 mm|
|Steam inlet NB||40 mm||40 mm|
|Condense outlet NB||25 mm||25 mm|
|Air inlet NB||6 mm||6 mm|
|Floor loading on jacks||800 kN/m 2||800 kN/m 2|
|* Maximum operating speed dependent on work type and moisture retention rate|